Piranha ST-031M is a new generation multifunctional search device for detection and localization Special Technical Means of Obtaining Secret Information (STMOSI) and for solving other information protection tasks related to information protection technical measures effectiveness evaluation. ST031M is logic continuation of the well-known multipurpose devices "Piranha" series. The device has the best “cost-capabilities” ratio in the entire class of such a devices.
ST-031M Multifunctional Search Device allows us to discover the facts and determine the location of the radio-emitting devices and devices transmitting information over 220V mains, which create a potentially dangerous information leakage channel. These means primarily include the following:
- Radio microphones;
- Telephone transmitters;
- Concealed video cameras equipped with a radio channel for transmission of information;
- Technical means or systems for spatial radio frequency radiation;
- Beacons of the systems used for moving objects monitoring (e.g. people, transportation means, goods etc.);
- Unauthorized radio stations, radio handsets, and also telephones with radio-extension;
- Radio modems and digital wireless access systems.
- ST-031M construction, delivery set, technical features and characteristics allow detection of wide range of mostly dangerous STMOSI devices.
- Technical possibilities of the device as whole and additional devices allows to find almost all of the most dangerous physical fields used by STMOSI.
- Independence from external power supplies allow autonomous operation and removes limitation of device use.
- The device allows to investigate the received signal in spectrum analyzer and oscilloscope mode.
- The device has a mode of identification for standard digital data transmission channels (GSM, DECT, BLUETOOTH, WIFI and etc.).
- Connection to PC allows controlling and information logging directly from computer screen.
- Color-LCD display.
- The interface of ST 031M is simple and intuitive. Its design took long-term experience of operation of our previous models into account.
Signals detection capabilities:
- ST-031M "Piranha" consists of three detection channels, each of which is designed to search for signals in a particular frequency range. Set of antennas, sensors and adapters allows to adapt the device to process search for a variety of eavesdropping devices and information leakage of natural origin.
- Identification of digital protocols. Device is able to distinguish between signals from the base station and signals from cellular phones.
- Custom, user preset, bands.
- Ultrahigh frequency sensor (UWBD031M).
- Conductive wire lines differential generator
- Battery (for conductive wire lines differential generator) .
- Test sound emitting device.
- Connecting cable of sound emitting device.
- Induction converter (Magnetic field sensor).
- Main controlling, processing and displaying unit.
- "Crocodile" type clamps (2 pcs).
- Multipurpose adapter for checking wire lines - BWLC031M.
- Cable to connect BWLC031M adapter to telephone lines.
- Multipurpose cable to connect BWLC031M adapter to wire lines.
- High-frequency telescopic antenna.
- Cable to connect BWLC031M adapter to electricity sockets for scanning receiver CH2.
- Flash drive with software.
- Cable to connect to a PC.
- Adapter to connect BWLC031M adapter to the multi-wire cables.
- Telephone adapters (2 pieces).
- Cable connectors type RG45: 8?4; 8?6; 8?8.
- Carrying case.
- User manual and warranty certificate.
|Channel 1. Selective HF detector|
|Input impedance, Ohm||50|
|Operating frequency range, Mhz||140…4420|
|Scanning speed, Ghz/s||40|
|Irregularity of the frequency response, dB||±5|
|Minimally detectable signal in the automatic mode, dBm||
|Dynamic range, dB||50|
|Demodulation modes||AM, wideband FM|
|Channel 2. Scanning receiver|
|Input impedance (symmetrical), Ohm||600|
|Operating frequency range, Mhz||0,05…140|
|Scanning speed, Mhz/s||
|Irregularity of the frequency response, dB||±5|
|Minimally detectable signal in the automatic mode, dBuV||25|
|Dynamic range (without attenuator), dB||65|
|Attenuation of built-in attenuator, dB||20|
|Demodulation mode||AM, FM|
|Channel 3. Low-frequency amplifier|
|Input impedance, kOhm||100|
|Operating frequency range, Khz||0,025…100|
|Irregularity of the frequency response, dB||±1|
|Integral voltage level of noise, dBuV||-109|
|Amplification ratio, dB||12, 24, 36, 48|
|Frequency range, Hz||300…9000|
|Volume regulation range, dB||-50…+20|
|Max power output in the output “PHONE”, mW||150|
|Type of display||LCD-TFT 3,2”|
|Lithium-polymer battery with a voltage, V||3.7|
|Power consumption, W||1,2…2,5|
|Continuous operating time at max. power consumption, hours||>7|
|Time to charge a fully discharged battery, hours||7|
|Dimensions of the main unit (length, width, height), mm||175x83x36|
|Weight of the main unit, kg||0,430|
|Dimensions of the case (length, width, height), mm||390x310x170|
|Full weight of the set in case, kg||3,8|
|Multipurpose adapter for checking wire lines BWLC031M|
|Maximal allowed voltage in the power line, V||300 AC, DC|
|Insulation resistance for "input / output", mOhm||>10|
|In “Channel 2” mode|
|Input impedance, Ohm||100|
|Operating frequency range, Khz||0,05…140|
|Maximal allowed signal level, dBV||-10|
|In “Channel 3” mode|
|Input impedance (symmetrical), Ohm||27|
|Operating frequency range, Khz||0,150…100|
|Maximal allowed signal level, dBV||10|
|In-phase signal attenuation, db||>65|
|Ultrahigh frequency sensor|
|Operating frequency range, Ghz||3…12|
|Threshold sensitivity, W/cm2||2*10-10|
|Dimensions (length, width, height), mm||100x45x25|
|Induction converter (Magnetic field sensor)|
|Operating frequency range, Khz||0,07…100|
|Measuring range of the magnetic field, nT||0,5…2000|
|Attenuation of a homogeneous field in the diff. mode, dB||>30|
|Dimensions (length, diameter), mm||205x20|
|Cable length, m||0.95|
|Test sound emitting device|
|Flash card slot||microSD|
|Audio file format||MP3|
|Speaker||RMS 3W, 150…18000 Hz|
|Power supply||Li-Ion battery 600 mAh|
|Continuous operating time, h||3|
|Charging time, h||3|